One of India’s leading Bank, which is headquartered in Mumbai. The bank offers commercial, transactional and electronic banking products and services.
Millions of transaction happening in a month and managing those with various banking services, hence reliability of the services was becoming a big challenge
For maintaining the Privacy and Confidentiality of data, technical Infrastructure needed to adhere to various Compliance Policies.
A robust platform needed for automatically deploying the modernized microservices applications for managing critical banking applications.
- Implemented Azure Red Hat Openshift
- Rolling deployment strategy used in SIT and Dev environment to enhance the deployment velocity with No Downtime while updating or releasing the new feature
- Implemented Lightweight communication model
- Facilitates A/B testing and canary deployment of services
- Implemented Automated Dynamic azure Environments with cost optimization
- Leverage Terraform for Cost reduction by removing manual components of the infrastructure provisioning process
- Used sidecar proxy model to capture metrics such as the Golden Signals (latency, traffic, error rates & saturation).
- Leveraged client side load balancing technique to reduce load on other Kubernetes components such as Core DNS and KubeRouter
- Used Kiali to create a network topology showing inter-service dependency & network health.
- Delivered state of the art application logging using FluentD ,Kiali, ElasticSearch & Kibana
Upto 100% Reduced Cost in terms of the Cloud Deployment of modern cloud native applications
Delivered Seamless CI/CD management and Fault Tolerance
New security approach with 24/7 security monitoring equipment, and quarterly audits
Seamless scaling of infrastructure delivered with red hat openshift
Let us tailor a solution just for you!